Italian Pasta Salad
Traditional Italian pasta salad recipe is great healthy dish, great for parties too.
Write a review
- 1 (16 ounce) package fusilli or rotini pasta
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ pound provolone cheese, cubed
- ½ pound sliced pepperoni, cut in half
- 1 large green bell pepper, diced
- 1 (10 ounce) can black olives, drained
- ¼ teaspoon white sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle good quality Italian salad dressing
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente.
- Drain, and rinse with cold water. Pat the noodles dry with a clean dish or paper towels to get some of the water off.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta with tomatoes, cheese, pepperoni, green pepper, olives and sugar.
- Pour in salad dressing, and toss to coat.
- Let sit in the refrigerator for at least a couple of hours for flavors to come together before serving. If letting sit overnight, you may need some more Italian dressing added before serving because the pasta will soak it up. Enjoy!
Home & Gadgets http://homeandgadgets.com/